Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hello Purpose!

Good morning, i hate writing...i do...passionately despised writing.. Yet for some unknown reason i have decided to start a blog and i have not been able to see its purpose as well.

Purpose is something that we usually take for granted. I really cant comprehend as to how some people manage to do things without having a purpose in mind. At times they do claim that there is a purpose to what they do, but is it truly theirs? Or maybe its a purpose someone else had engraved into them? What i do know is that if we don't find our purpose in the things we do it is as good as losing ourselves.

So maybe this blog is a place for me to "lose myself" and get away from the chains of reality and how humanity has gleefully decided how this world works. As i see it, humanity is falling deeper into their own individual selves and slowly discarding the essence of which makes us human.

There are but a few things that i will constantly highlight in this blog.

1) Racism

2) My own unbiased opinion to why things happen

3) My music

4) The truths of reality

5) An in depth glimpse of where I've been, where i am now, and where i shall be.

6) Oh! And cars.....god i love them to bits...

7) Finally...religion. Which i think i may get an awful amount of bad remarks for, but who cares.


I guess in the duration it took me to type all this, i may have found a purpose to this blog.

I'm gonna tell you a story of how 1 Mexican guy caused the economic crisis in my next post so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. pretty good for a guy who claims he cant write.. and im not just saying :)

    ReplyDelete