Friday, January 8, 2010

My mind begs for answers

From the bottom of my heart, I truly have nothing good to say today. Currently my life is as boring as sitting in someone else's ear. Watching their earwax build up and fall off. I've spent the better half of the allocated 24 hours a day, at home. Searching for jobs online and feeling nasty about everything else.

Isn't it ironic? How a piece of paper makes you? I stand so strongly against paper qualifications. What do they tell you? That you have money for college and you can operate a pen? Then what about the rest of us whom actually know what were doing? I feel battered at how crude and materialistic this world has become. Where has the essence of humanity gone to?

I feel that obtaining a qualification is entirely important. Well, I'm made to feel this way. Society demands it. Shall I succumb to societies demands? Its not like I have a fair choice do I? If i don't have paper qualifications I'm limited to the number of good jobs I can choose from. And do I have qualifications? NO!

Is patience a virtue? Is this world fair? Is press coverage the ONLY difference between Martyrdom and Suicide these day?

Tomorrow, I will go outside....and review a Proton Satria GTI.

No comments:

Post a Comment